Calculus with Applications (MATH-AD 111)
This page if for NYU Abu Dhabi students who follow Calculus with Applications, Section 2, in the 2013 Fall session.
Here is the syllabus.
My office hours: Sama 1310, Tu Th 10:00-12:00.
GAF: John Carges, Kenan Jijakli
Their office hours: DTC SARC, Su 14:30-15-30, Tu 10:00-12:00
There are 4 in-class quizzes, 20-minutes long, which take place during recitations.
- Quiz 1: Su, Sep 15th (on course up to Section 1.6).
- Quiz 2: Su, Sep 29th (on course up to Sep 25th).
- Quiz 3: Su, Nov 10th (on course up to Section 5.5).
- Quiz 4: Su, Sep 24th (on course up to Section 8.2).
Assignments are questions taken from Stewart's textbook.
- Week 14 Assignment, due Wednesday, Dec 11. Please print the pdf file, staple it and write your answers directly on it. Hand it in at the beginning of class on the given day. Show your work.
- Week 13 Assignment, due Wednesday, Dec 4.
- Week 12 Assignment, due Wednesday, Nov 27.
- Week 11 Assignment, due Wednesday, Nov 20.
- Week 10 Assignment, due Wednesday, Nov 13.
- Week 9 Assignment, due Thursday, Nov 7.
- Week 8 Assignment, due Wednesday, Oct 30.
- Week 6 Assignment, due Wednesday, Oct 9.
- Week 5 Assignment, due Wednesday, Oct 2.
- Week 4 Assignment, due Wednesday, Sep 25.
- Week 3 Assignment, due Wednesday, Sep 18.
- Week 2 Assignment, due Monday, Sep 9: questions 26, 28, 40 from Section 1.1, questions 40, 46, 54 from Section 1.2, question 6 from Section 1.3, questions 12, 18, 42 from Section 1.4.
You have to take an online quiz each week before Wednesday 11:59 PM. The quiz is available at least seven days in advance. The first deadline is Sep 11. You received instructions by e-mail to connect to WebAssign.